Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Casey Johnson

Howa Rifles

4 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone had a Howa rifle, so they could tell me how accurate they were, and how they liked it. I really don't know much about them, but I've seen Les Johnson using them on his TV show Predator Quest. So, I figured they must be pretty good guns. I'm thinking about buying a Howa/Hogue, but I would like to hear from someone who has one before I decide.

Casey

I purchased a Howa 1500 barrelled action and put it in a ramline stock one of the best out of the box shooters Ive ever had ,it's a 22-250 I put it in a winchester 1500 stock given to me by a good friend as I never liked the ramline a little on the heavy side but all in all a good rifle.For the price you cant go wrong.

p.s. the Weatherby Vangaurd and winchester 1500 are both howa actions.

I have a Weatherby Vanguard in 22-250 that shoots very well. The price is right.

Thanks Paul and Dan. I noticed the prices were cheaper than the other rifles I've considered. When I first seen them, I figured they were high priced rifles. I'm definetely going to get a Howa now. Those 2 posts was enough to make up my mind!