• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 prairiewolf

prairiewolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

I am fairly new to the site so I figured I would post some of the calls that I make.

Attached File  calls 063.jpg   78.41K   0 downloads

typical dual sound, a different reed at each end.

Attached File  calls 111.jpg   64.4K   0 downloads

keychain calls, these are about as tall as a quarter(1-1/4")but with big sound

Attached File  GEDC0115.JPG   66.09K   0 downloads

typical enclosed reed

I also make open reed calls and even one that the toneboard stores inside itself. To see more of my calls go to the link : http://ewgamecalls.webs.com/

#2 Stonegod

Stonegod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting: diehard deer and small game hunter(40yrs)...fairly new to predator/varmint hunting(3yrs) , fishing: mostly catfishing but also love getting into a school of big bluegills/crappie , foraging any and all tasty woodland treats..... twice a year for atleast a week I eat only food I've foraged or killed. And last but not least... running my hardscaping /landscaping business....it's what I do best.LOL

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

Nice looking calls Ed!

#3 itzdirty

itzdirty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Nice work Ed! I love the open reed call that the reed stores inside. Great function and great sound.

#4 prairiewolf

prairiewolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Thanks guys !

#5 locohead

locohead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Hunting small game, big game, medium flavored game - predators, fur bearers pretty much whatever is in season; artifact hunting, gold and silver - coins, archery, family time adventuring, hunting for snakes, lizards, toads, frogs, turtles whatever; horses

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Woo woo woo! Those are for real for real nice nice looking calls. I like the idea of the quarter sized one. Pretty cool.

#6 sneakygroundbuzzard

sneakygroundbuzzard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Interests:flintknapping,making self bows,protecting the second amendment,evil black rifles and killing furry things

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

locohead, you should get one of his key chain calls

i have one of them and a few of his full size calls,plus i am getting another one of his calls and had him make a military call for one of my sons thats in the US NAVY

the key chain call i keep on the zipper pull of my winter camo jacket

its small but like Ed said it has a BIG sound

you wont be disappointed,Ed makes awesome calls

#7 Stonegod

Stonegod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting: diehard deer and small game hunter(40yrs)...fairly new to predator/varmint hunting(3yrs) , fishing: mostly catfishing but also love getting into a school of big bluegills/crappie , foraging any and all tasty woodland treats..... twice a year for atleast a week I eat only food I've foraged or killed. And last but not least... running my hardscaping /landscaping business....it's what I do best.LOL

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:10 AM

I've got the regular keychain call like sneaky and I also have his arrow shaft keychain call. It's a 3" or so of camo arrow shaft made into a call and that little bugger is sweeeeet!.....I'll be carrying it with me this season when I'm deer hunting.......just in case.

#8 prairiewolf

prairiewolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

Here is a pic of the other keychain calls that SG mentioned and one of  what I call "pocket call" its an open reed that you remove the toneboard and insert it in backwards into the body so you can carry it without damage.

Attached File  calls 183.jpg   47.68K   0 downloads

Attached File  GEDC0153.JPG   61.72K   0 downloads

#9 itzdirty

itzdirty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

I have the one on the left!

#10 locohead

locohead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Hunting small game, big game, medium flavored game - predators, fur bearers pretty much whatever is in season; artifact hunting, gold and silver - coins, archery, family time adventuring, hunting for snakes, lizards, toads, frogs, turtles whatever; horses

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

I think I will! Like i mentioned though in another post. I need to get unbroke first. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users