Call-IntheCountry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:59 PM

Posted Image

Date: December 17&18th 2011
Time: 1 1/2 Day Competition
Strip map with coordinates will be emailed after receiving your entry form.

This will be the 3rd annual "Santa Slay" put on by Call-In the Country. Buy-In for the event is 30 dollars per person. This covers dinner the first night, cooked by our in house professional camp cook, event expenses, as well as your buy in for the tournament.

This is a winner takes all tournament. With that said there will be side bet options for Big Dog, Little Dog, and First Loser available for buy in at check in.

If you are interested in attending this tournament you may download the rules and entry form by clicking on the Santa picture above.

Any questions can be directed to me, Ross Shores, by email: ross@coyuckproductions.com or phone: 480-298-5712

#2 jimanaz

jimanaz

Faux Coyote Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:30 PM

Not that I need much of an excuse, especially since I was already thinking about getting back up there in December, but just for grins, can you post up how many entires you had last year and the payouts? Thanks!

#3 Ken H

Ken H

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:Killin

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Ditto on that. Thanks.

#4 Call-IntheCountry

Call-IntheCountry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:59 PM

This is actually the first year we are taking the tournament public. Up until now it has just been a gathering of friends. I will say though that I have some team FoxPro guys that are going to be going this year and I have got in contact AllPredatorCalls.com and they are going to donate to the event. It is a winner takes ALLevent but there will be the Bid Dog, Little Dog, and First Loser side bets. There should be some raffle/door prizes too.

#5 Call-IntheCountry

Call-IntheCountry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

I just got word that Boyt Harness Company will be donating to the tournament as well!

#6 Call-IntheCountry

Call-IntheCountry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

I was just notified that the rules for the tournament read a little funny and night hunting really wasn't addressed. I have edited the rules, available for download on my site, to read that night hunting is not allowed. Although you may hunt anywhere you choose, for the purpose of the hunt you may not night hunt regardless of the state in which you are hunting. Sorry if there was any confusion.

#7 Call-IntheCountry

Call-IntheCountry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:47 PM

The Tournament is right around the corner! There are still a few spots open so hurry and get your entry forms in. Remember that entry forms must be post marked by the 2nd. Hope to see you all out there!

#8 Call-IntheCountry

Call-IntheCountry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:00 PM

Just got a list of some of the things that will be raffled off courtesy of AllPredatorCalls.com and here they are with links so you can read up on them.
Posted Image
AllPredatorCalls Triple D Camo
Posted Image
Sage and Grassland DSG Camo
There are two Triple D Suits, one M/L and one XL/2XL and one Sapper suit in XL/2XL. There are also a bunch Johnny Stewart hand calls. I still don't know what is being donated from Boyt but I think there should be something for just about everybody who enters.

#9 Call-IntheCountry

Call-IntheCountry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:49 AM

I don't know what it is about a deadline but it seems as though with one there's always someone who can't meet it:) I received 3 phone calls this morning from people wanting to enter the tournament. Because of this and the fact that there are still spots open, I have decided to move the postmark date to the 9th of Dec. for entry forms. Also in order to make things a little easier for people, you can scan and email the entry form to ross@coyuckproductions.com and then bring your teams entry fee, in cash, to the check in on Friday the 16th. Hope to see you out there!

#10 Call-IntheCountry

Call-IntheCountry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:48 AM

Just got the pictures up on the site! You can check them out here: http://www.coyuckpro...com/Events.html

Thanks to everyone that attended and made this possible. I had a great time and hope everyone else did too. We will be doing it again next year so mark your calendars.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tournament, Coyote, Competition, Contest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users